The Achievements World History Curriculum begins with the history of early civilizations, also known as “ancient civilizations.” It is the study of the rise and collapse of key civilizations during these times, such as Rome, Greece, Mesopotamia, Egypt, China, Arabia, Byzantine, the Ottoman Empire, Medieval Europe, and more.
Students learn the connections between World History and the world today. A vital purpose of learning from the past is its relevance towards making a better future.
Our interactive workbook presents primary and secondary sources to relay the historical facts, along with pictures and colorful maps.
Additionally, historical critical thinking skills are developed and encouraged. This makes for a more meaningful and interesting learning experience.
Our interactive workbook:
- Develops Historical Critical Thinking Skills through primary and secondary sources.
- Contains maps and pictures that add information, color and interest.
- Improves Literacy and Writing Skills through short essay questions. These exercises also help students organize their thoughts and remember facts better.
- Our curriculum is informative, interesting, meaningful, and engaging.
- Follows NCSS for middle school standards.