MASTERING MATH: Grade 7
The Achievements Mastering Math Curriculum
is a guide for students in Grade 7
to learn Math skills based on
Common Core Curriculum Standards.
The Achievements 7th grade math book is a comprehensive curriculum of essential math skills presented in a clear, stimulating format. Familiarity with math skills is crucial for navigating everyday life situations, be it shopping, banking, cooking, and more.
Mastering Math comes with a Teacher's Edition and a Student's Edition.
The Teacher's Edition is a manual which will aid the teacher in presenting the lessons to the class.
The Student Edition presents each lesson in clear, easy to understand language,
with many examples to illustrate the concepts.
In addition, many review exercises for practice are included.
Topics covered include:
- Operations with fractions and decimals
- Number sets
- Data charts
- Percentages and ratios
- Powers and scientific notation
- Each concept is clearly explained with step-by-step instructions for problem-solving.
- Students are provided with an assortment of problems to practice their new skills, as well as a challenge question to encourage them to integrate what they have just learned.
- Lessons are presented in an aesthetically pleasing manner with accompanying illustrations and diagrams to stimulate and maintain students’ interest.